Safe. Secure. Simple.
OrthoCincy believes orthopaedic care should be safe, secure and
simple when patients need it most – especially in times like
these. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, OrthoCincy invites patients to schedule telemedicine virtual video
appointments as a convenient and secure alternative to in-person visits with an
OrthoCincy specialist or physical therapist from the privacy and safety of your
own home. Book your appointment now.
The Orthopaedic Authority
With 40 physicians in
Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana, OrthoCincy is the largest independent orthopaedic
practice in the Tri-State. We offer a full spectrum of orthopedic services for
patients of all ages with musculoskeletal injuries -- joints, tendons, muscles,
bones and more. OrthoCincy literally has you covered from head to toe!
How It Works
appointments are perfect to help you connect electronically in real time for
regularly scheduled appointments. It is conveniently accessible by
simply using your compatible mobile device, laptop or home computer with a
reliable internet connection.
You can book an appointment online, or simply call 859.301.BONE(2663) to schedule your telemedicine appointment.
- See your same OrthoCincy specialists from anywhere
- Eliminate unnecessary travel and extra expense
- Ensure social distancing without reducing your quality of care
- Review diagnostic tests such as x-rays and MRIs
- Our call center will submit your appointment request.
- A physician team member will contact you to confirm your appointment or make alternative arrangements.
- All patients scheduled for a telemedicine appointment will receive instructions via email and text.
- Instructions will prompt you to download our telemedicine app and provide a temporary password.