OrthoCincy is committed to supporting community activities in the areas of health and wellness, team sports, and civic engagement. We value our community and work every day to make a difference in people’s lives and fulfill our mission to provide top-quality orthopaedic & sports medicine care.
Free Sports Physicals
Any athletes (grades 6–12) who do not have a current Pre-Participation Physical and Consent Form will be required to obtain a completed physical prior to being eligible for competition. Sports physicals consist of two parts: a medical history and a physical examination. The goal of sports physicals is to evaluate an athlete's general health, current fitness level, risk of injury and physical well-being. Sports physicals help raise awareness of any issues that may interfere with an athlete’s ability to participate in a sport.
If the athlete has a history of any type of heart condition, their primary care or treating physician is required to document and state that the condition has been evaluated and does not prevent participation in sports.
- A parent/guardian must accompany athletes under the age of 18.
- A sports physical does not replace an annual wellness physical.
KENTUCKY: KHSAA Physical, History & Consent Forms
Free Sports Physical Dates:
Sports medicine services are provided to high schools, middle schools, universities and athletic organizations all around the Tri-State area. Our medical teams, including Physicians, Athletic Trainers, and Rehabilitation Specialists collaborate with each athletic partnership to prevent injuries and facilitate a safe and speedy return to the game. You can see a comprehensive list of our Proud Partners below.
Sponsorship & Support
- Sponsorship form must be completed and submitted.
- Completion of sponsorship form does not guarantee acceptance.
- Request should be received at least 8 weeks prior to your event or sponsorship deadline.
- Marketing committee reviews sponsorship requests one time monthly.
- Request will be notified within 30 days regarding status.