Kendra Hughes, PA-C
Assisting Dr. John Jacquemin
- Florence, KY
Kendra Hughes, PA-C is a board certified physician assistant working alongside Dr. John Jacquemin, who specializes in cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine surgery. They see patients at our Florence location.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science – University of Kentucky, Kinesiology
- Master’s Degree – University of Toledo, Physician Assistant Studies
Prior Experience: Kendra completed a physician assistant general surgery residency at St. Elizabeth in 2022.
Certifications & Licensure
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Kentucky Licensed Physician Assistant
Hobbies & Interests
- In her free time, she enjoys cheering on the Kentucky Wildcats and Cincinnati Bengals with friends and family. When she is not at work, she loves playing with her sheepadoodle, Gus.