LISA OSTERBROCK, PA-C, ATC
Assisting Dr. Nicholas Gates
- Highland Heights, KY
- NKU Campus
Lisa Osterbrock, PA-C, ATC is a board certified physician assistant and athletic trainer working alongside Dr. Nicholas Gates, who specializes in foot & ankle surgery. They see patients at our Highland Heights (NKU) location.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science – Eckerd College, Biology and Biochemistry
- Master’s Degree – Western Michigan University, Athletic Training
- Master’s Degree – Kettering College, Physician Assistant Studies
Prior Experience: Lisa was a physician assistant and athletic trainer at Beacon Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine before joining OrthoCincy in 2017.
Certifications & Licensure
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Kentucky Licensed Physician Assistant
- NATABOC Certified Athletic Trainer
- Kentucky Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Advanced Practice Provider for Newport High School