CAROL BAPTISTA-WISE, APRN
Assisting Dr. John Jacquemin
- Florence, KY
Carol Baptista-Wise, APRN is a board certified nurse practitioner working alongside Dr. John Jacquemin, who specializes in cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine surgery. They see patients at our Florence location.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science – The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Nursing
- Master’s Degree – Xavier University, Family Nurse Practitioner
Prior Experience: Carol worked at St. Elizabeth as a registered nurse in the post-anesthesia care unit before becoming a clinical education specialist in the perioperative institute. During her time at St. Elizabeth, Carol also served as an adjunct faculty member in Xavier University’s School of Nursing.
Certifications & Licensure
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse
- KY Registered Nurse
- KY Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- OH Registered Nurse
- OH Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Hobbies & Interests
- Enjoys traveling with her family and spending time with her husband and their two children.