JESSICA HEATON, MMS, PA-C
- Eastgate, OH
- Kenwood, OH
- Mt. Auburn, OH
- The Christ Hospital
Jessica Heaton, MMS, PA-C is a board certified physician assistant working alongside Dr. Trevor Wilkes, who specializes in shoulder & elbow surgery and sports medicine. They see patients at our Eastgate, Anderson, Kenwood, and Mt. Auburn (The Christ Hospital) locations.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science – Butler University, Biology
- Master’s Degree – Midwestern University, Physician Assistant Studies
Prior Experience: Jessica was a physician assistant for the orthopaedic trauma department at Rush University Hospital (Chicago; Level 1 Trauma Center).
Certifications & Licensure
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Licensed Ohio Physician Assistant
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assitants
- Dr. Wilkes serves as the Team Physician for Nagel Middle School and Kansas City Royals minor league team.