JOSEPH BONOMINI, PA-C
Assisting Dr. Ronald Auer
- Lawrenceburg, IN
- Vevay, IN
Joseph Bonomini, PA-C is a board certified orthopaedic physician assistant working alongside Dr. Ron Auer, who specializes in general orthopaedics, total joint replacement, and advanced arthroscopic surgical techniques. They see patients of all ages at our Lawrenceburg and Vevay locations.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Art – Franklin College, Biology
- Master’s Degree – Indiana State University, Physician Assistant Studies
Prior Experience: Joe was an orthopaedic physician assistant at Highpoint Health Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine where he worked in both a clinical and surgical setting.
Certifications & Licensure
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Indiana Licensed Physician Assistant
- Member of Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Indiana Association of Physician Assistants
- Dr. Auer serves as the Team Physician for Oldenburg Academy, South Ripley High School, and Switzerland Country High School.