Katie Kremer, PA-C
- General Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Edgewood, KY
- Florence, KY
- Highland Heights, KY
• NKU Campus
Katie Kremer, PA-C is a board certified physician assistant who sees patients at our Urgent Care locations in Edgewood, Florence, and Highland Heights (NKU Campus).
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science – University of Kentucky, Psychology
- Master’s Degree – University of Kentucky, Physician Assistant Studies
Prior Experience: Katie was a physician assistant at Compass Emergency Physicians and at River Hills Pediatrics before joining OrthoCincy.
Certifications & Licensure
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Kentucky Licensed Physician Assistant
- Member of Charities Guild of Northern Kentucky
Hobbies & Interests
- Born and raised in Wilder, KY, and lives in NKY with her husband and three children.
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends, trying new restaurants, doing home DIY projects.