Kenzie Hopper, MPAS, PA-C, ATC
Assisting Dr. Amelia Wiggins
- Anderson, OH
- Eastgate, OH
- West Chester, OH
Kenzie Hopper, MPAS, PA-C, ATC is a board certified physician assistant working alongside Dr. Amelia Wiggins, who specializes in knee & shoulder arthroscopy with expertise in ACL injuries, patella instability, cartilage restoration, and shoulder instability. They see patients at our Eastgate, Anderson, and West Chester locations.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science – Limestone College, Athletic Training
- Master’s Degree – University of the Cumberlands, Physician Assistant Studies
Certifications & Licensure
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Licensed Ohio Physician Assistant
- Dr. Wiggins serves as the Team Physician for Anderson High School.
Hobbies & Interests
- Enjoys playing competitive sand volleyball