LAUREN SOUTHWOOD, PA-C
- Anderson, OH
- Eastgate, OH
- Mt. Auburn
- The Christ Hospital
Lauren Southwood, PA-C is a board certified physician assistant working alongside Dr. Arthur Lee who specializes in total joint replacement, sports medicine, and hip, knee & shoulder treatments. They see patients at our Anderson, Mt. Auburn (The Christ Hospital) and Eastgate locations.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science – Purdue University, Health Sciences
- Master’s Degree – University of Kentucky, Physician Assistant Studies
Prior Experience: Lauren worked at Wellington Orthopaedic Sports Medicine from 2012 through 2021 when the practice merged with OrthoCincy. She also worked as a physician assistant for Mercy Health’s Acute Care After Hours clinic.
Certifications & Licensure
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Ohio Licensed Physician Assistant
Hobbies & Interests
- Enjoys spending time wither her husband and son.