Taylor Durbin, PA-C
- Highland Heights, KY
- NKU Campus
Taylor Durbin, PA-C is a board certified physician assistant working alongside Dr. William McClellan, who specializes in cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine surgery. They see patients at our Highland Heights (NKU) location.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science – University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences
- Master’s Degree – Mount St. Joseph University, Physician Assistant Studies
Prior Experience: Taylor spent two years as a physician assistant at CareFirst Urgent Care.
Certifications & Licensure
- Kentucky and Ohio Certified Physician Assistant
- National Association of Physician Assistants
Hobbies & Interests
- Taylor, a Cincinnati native, grew up in a large family.
- She is one of the few UC AND OSU football fans, thanks to her father and she loves attending the games for both teams. Every five years, she decides which team to root for when they play each other.
- Taylor is a proud Aunt that spends most of her free time with her two nieces and nephew. She also like to take her Great Dane mix puppy to the dog park when it is nice out.