Dr. Brian A. Wissel graduated from The University of Cincinnati and received his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine as well. He completed his residency in the department of orthopaedic surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Wissel completed his sports medicine fellowship at The Ochsner Clinic Foundation in Jefferson Louisiana and is interested in arthroplasty, fracture care, hand injuries, general orthopaedics and sports medicine.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters. He loves to travel as well as enjoys playing and watching sports, including football, basketball, and baseball.
Dr. Wissel sees patients at our Lawrenceburg location in Indiana. He also serves as the Team Physician for Milan High School and Rising Sun High School.
Education & Training
- MD: University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
- Residency: Indiana University, School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship: Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Sports Medicine
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Chief of Surgery; St. Elizabeth Dearborn
Sports Medicine Experience
of New Orleans – Men & Women’s Basketball
- Team Physician: Milan & Rising Sun High School