OrthoCincy Orthopaedics & Sport Medicine has increased hours and access to most clinics
in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. Our
services remain essential, and our decision is based on careful
consideration and understanding of the needs of the orthopaedic and physical
therapy patients we serve. OrthoCincy appreciate your patience as we work to
provide the same excellent care you have come to know in the safest way
All patients and visitors are held to current state and CDC guidelines
to provide a safe environment. We welcome you to view the resources provided on
this page to become more aware of our patient and visitor guidelines.
OrthoCincy continues to update and implement rigorous precautions. Although your appointment may look different, you can be assured that you are still receiving the same, unmatched orthopaedic and phsyical therapy care.
- Face masks are required in all facilities.
- Additional disinfecting measures are performed between each clinic visit.
- Social distancing is strictly observed throughout each visit.
- Screening and temperature checks are performed at every facility.
- Limiting visitors to only one (1) for minors and those who require a caregiver.
- Patient volume is monitored to ensure social distancing guidelines.
- All areas are reconfigured to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Telemedicine visits are offered as a safe alternative.
Anyone who wishes to enter any OrthoCincy facility is presented with a series of screening questions and has their temperature taken as recommended by the CDC.
OrthoCincy appreciates your patience as we work to accommodate your
needs during the Coronavirus crisis. Please consider our orthopaedic telemedicine program as a convenient option to maintain your continuum of care or to
schedule your initial visit. These virtual video appointments are safe and
secure, and can be performed in the comfort of your home. Click here for more info, or book your appointment now.
OrthoCincy Orthopaedic Urgent Care continues to serve the needs of the
Tri-State. We have adjusted urgent care hours and added another location in
order to better serve our communities during this critical time. If your needs
are not urgent, please consider scheduling an in-person visit or orthopaedic telemedicine appointment - a virtual video visit with the same OrthoCincy physicians
and physical therapists you would see for an in-person appointment.