WATCH: HIP ARTHROSCOPY – Educational Seminar
Dr. John Fritch earned his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center and fellowship in sports medicine at the University of Chicago.
Dr. Fritch treats a wide range of orthopaedic conditions of the upper and lower extremity and has a passion for the hip and knee --specializing in hip arthroscopy and robotic-assisted knee and anterior hip replacement. These advanced minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques and robotic assisted surgery allow for faster recovery and return to activity. His sports medicine fellowship training gives him unique insight into the needs of the competitive and performance athletes.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Fritch enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. He is a golf enthusiast and loves to cook. He also enjoys running, scuba diving and travel.
Dr. Fritch sees patients of all ages, including children, in the Anderson, OH and Edgewood, KY offices. He is assisted by Gina Schuler, APRN.
- Arthroscopic Hip Labral Repair/Reconstruction
- Robotic-Assisted Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Dislocation Repair
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Knee Reconstruction
- Robotic-Assisted Partial Knee Replacement
- Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Replacement
- Biceps, Triceps, Quad, Patellar, Achilles’ Tendon Repair
- Hamstring Repair
- Upper and Lower Extremity Fractures
*OrthoCincy is affiliated with most major hospitals in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- St Elizabeth Healthcare
- The Christ Hospital
- TriHealth Bethesda North
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati
- Residency: University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Chicago, Sports Medicine
Certification & Licensure
- Ohio and KY Medical License
- Board eligible
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Candidate Member
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, Candidate member
- Arthroscopy Association of North America, Candidate Member
- University of Cincinnati Bearcats Football
- Loveland High School football and Lacrosse
- Chicago Bears –NFL
- Chicago Sky –WNBA
- University of Chicago Athletics