Safe. Secure. Simple.OrthoCincy believes orthopaedic care should be safe, secure and simple when patients need it most – especially in times like these. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, OrthoCincy invites patients to schedule telemedicine virtual video appointments as a convenient and secure alternative to in-person visits with an OrthoCincy specialist or physical therapist from the privacy and safety of your own home. Book your appointment now.
The Orthopaedic Authority
With 40 physicians in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana, OrthoCincy is the largest independent orthopaedic practice in the Tri-State. We offer a full spectrum of orthopedic services for patients of all ages with musculoskeletal injuries — joints, tendons, muscles, bones and more. OrthoCincy literally has you covered from head to toe!
How It Works
Telemedicine appointments are perfect to help you connect electronically in real time for regularly scheduled appointments. It is conveniently accessible by simply using your compatible mobile device, laptop or home computer with a reliable internet connection.
- See your same OrthoCincy specialists from anywhere
- Eliminate unnecessary travel and extra expense
- Ensure social distancing without reducing your quality of care
- Review diagnostic tests such as x-rays and MRIs
- Our call center will submit your appointment request.
- A physician team member will contact you to confirm your appointment or make alternative arrangements.
- All patients scheduled for a telemedicine appointment will receive instructions via email and text.
- Instructions will prompt you to download our telemedicine app and provide a temporary password.