- Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Highland Heights, KY (NKU)
- Florence, KY
- Kenwood, OH
A native of Northern Kentucky, Dr. Kohrs attended Newport Central Catholic High School and Thomas More College where he excelled both academically and athletically as a three-time All-Conference football player, a three-time ESPN Magazine Academic All-District selection, and was a semifinalist for the William V. Campbell Trophy (Academic Heisman). He graduated as the 7th all-time leader in career tackles.
He has written a book chapter on indications for reverse shoulder arthroplasty as well as conducting research on shoulder and elbow replacements and fractures of the upper extremity. He is a Fellow Member of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons.
Dr. Kohrs currently lives in Northern Kentucky with his wife Laura and their three children. He enjoys spending time with his family and has a personal interest in sports, weight lifting, and nutrition. He has gone on mission trips to the Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, and Burundi. His goal is to take a comprehensive, personalized approach in the care of his patients.
Dr. Kohrs is a team physician for Newport Central Catholic High School. He sees patients at the Highland Heights, Florence, and Kenwood offices.
- Fractures of the shoulder and elbow
- Reverse shoulder replacements
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Elbow instability
- Sports injuries of the upper and lower extremities
- General Orthopaedics
- Medical School: Ohio University
- Residency: Kettering Health Network
- Fellowship: Cincinnati Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship with Dr. R. Michael Greiwe M.D., Dr. Samer Hasan M.D. Ph.D., and Dr. Paul Favorito M.D.